Mark Todd Quilted Lightweight Stable Rug
The perfect spring/autumn stable rug. With a durable 300D polyester outer with nylon lining and light 150g polyfill, this Mark Todd rug provided added warmth when the weather turns. The quilted outer looks smart and sophisticated yet feels cosy and warm.
Order Before Midday For Next Working Day Delivery
Free Delivery On Orders Over £65
This Mark Todd Quilted Lightweight Stable Rug has a durable 300D polyester outer with nylon lining and light 150g polyfill. This rug is the perfect choice when the temperature starts to drop and a little more warmth is required. It features adjustable double front buckles with hook and loop fastening, adjustable low cross surcingles, reinforced nylon anti-rub shoulders, fillet string and fleece wither protection. A great spring/autumn choice to keep your friend cosy in the stable.
- Lightweight Stable rug with no neck.
- 300 denier polyester outer.
- 150g filling.
- Nylon lining to keep the coat clean and shiny.
- Twin breast straps with adjustable buckles and quick release clips.
- Reinforced nylon anti-rub lining inside.
- Low cross over surcingles.
- Fleece wither protection.
- Fillet string.
Equine Superstore Says...
The quilting on this rug makes this product looks so sophisticated and premium at a brilliant price!