Lincoln Pig Oil
Pig oil is a skin-conditioning oil that can be used to prevent mud fever in horses. It can be used as a coat glossifier, a waterproof barrier, a skin conditioner, a deterrent to ectoparasites and to aid many other problems. It also promotes hair growth and is a general all-rounder product that should be part of every rider’s tack.
Only 1 left in stock
500 ML SPRAY
Free Delivery On Orders Over £65
While the name suggests otherwise, Pig Oil is a light mineral oil used by many horse owners as a cost-effective solution for a multitude of equine issues. Whether you’re looking to add a nice sheen to your horse’s coat, need to waterproof their legs, want to condition their skin, promote hair growth or deter ectoparasites, it’s a quick and easy solution to a variety of problems.
- Glossifier – spray sparingly onto manes & tails to make them shine & to help protect against breakage.
- Barrier – use as waterproofing for legs in muddy, wet conditions, perfect for feathered legs.
- Conditioner – spray onto the skin to moisturise & condition.
- External mites and parasites – spray onto the skin to create an unpleasant & difficult environment.
- Press the spray head firmly
- Spray sparingly onto the area. Alternatively, spray onto a sponge/cloth to apply.
- For waterproof barrier protection, spray liberally onto the skin, coat & feathers and rub against the lay of the hair to form a complete barrier.
If you’re worried about your horse suffering from Mud Fever, try NAF’s Love The SKIN He’s In Mud Gard Barrier Cream before turnout to keep your horse’s legs protected.
Equine Superstore Says...
This product is a no-brainer. It can be used for so many things – we always like to keep a stash of pig oil because you never know when you’ll need it!