We're proud to offer a Price Match Promise
We do our very best to keep our prices as competitive as possible, but occasionally you might find the same product elsewhere at a better price. Not to panic! Just let us know and we'll lower our price so that you can still buy the product you want from your favourite supplier.
Find out More
Here's what you need to know in a nutshell: we'll match the price so long as you don't have to use a discount code on the competitor's website, and unfortunately we can't match the price if the item is being sold second hand or on a website like eBay.
Price Match Policy
Asking us to match a price is easy. Here's how it works...
- The product you find at a better price must be the exact same as the one we're selling, including the size and colour.
- We'll need to see it too, so we'll ask you for the link of where you found it cheaper.
- A member of the team will verify it and send you a discount code that reduces our product to the same price.
- You'll need to enter this discount code at the checkout, and use the same email address to buy the product as when you got in touch with us.
- You must show us where you found the product before you purchase it.
We'll always do our best to match a competitor's price if it's lower than ours, but there's a few instances where we can't unfortunately:
- If the product is cheaper because you're applying a discount code on the competitor's site.
- If the item is found on a third party site, such as Amazon, eBay, Gumtree, Facebook Marketplaces etc.
- If the price is lower than the cost we purchased it for from the supplier.