Weatherbeeta Green-Tec Stable Combo Neck Medium/Lite
Go green without sacrificing any of the quality you expect thanks to this rug by Weatherbeeta – featuring recycled material for the outer and inner filling, it’s a feel-good addition to your stable that your horse will love.
Free Delivery On Orders Over £65
Good for the planet, and even better for your horse: Weatherbeeta Green-Tec Stable Combo Neck Medium/Lite combines a strong outer with green materials for a rug that offers perfect protection against rips and helps you feel good too. This cleverly designed rug features strong, long-lasting diamond weave PCR outer fabric and lining that’s made from recycled bottles. The warm and cosy 150g polyfill inner is also made from recycled polyfill. There’s a lot to love in the details, too: with a touch tape loop, you can fold the combo neck back for a more standard neck style when you want to, and with a twin quick clip adjustable front closure with touch tape; twin low cross surcingles; a traditional gusset and a tail cord, the secure fit is perfect for natural movement. Keeping your horse warm and dry, while stopping rips and tears, Weatherbeeta’s green rug is the eco-friendly champion you’ve been looking for.
- Green-tec stable rub by Weatherbeeta with medium/light protection.
- Strong 150 denier diamond weave PCR outer fabric, made from recycled bottles.
- 150D PCR lining.
- Keep them warm with 150g insulating recycled polyfill.
- Combo neck with touch tape loop can be folded back for more a standard neck style.
- Twin quick clip adjustable front closure with touch tape.
- Twin low cross surcingles and tail cord.
- Traditional gusset allows for natural movement.
If you love the idea of rugs made out of recycled materials, add the Amigo AmEco Bravo 12 Plus Turnout 10 to your list – it’s made from recycled bottles too!
Equine Superstore Says...
Anything eco-friendly is going to the top of our list, but what's really important is that this rug doesn't just offer style over substance; it's durable, warm, and will keep your horse happy and cosy, too.