Here are some of the key features of these smashing boots:
- RCS footbed system for all day comfort support and cushioning
- Sweat control lining
- Cupped heel and arch support and padded heel cushion
- Steel arch foundation for added stability
- Durable Tough Tech sole and Traction Control Grip
- Extremely stylish
When it comes to these boots, the clue’s in the name. They really are the pinnacle of riding boots. ‘But what makes them so good?’ I hear you asking. Well, let me answer your question with another question. Do you want your boots to not only look good, but also offer you plenty of comfort and stability? You do? Then look no further, the Dublin Pinnacle Boot is the one for you.
These long leather riding boots feature the Dublin Rider Comfort System (RCS), and once you wear a pair of boots with this smashing feature, you won’t ever want to go back. The RCS system - sounds a bit like a car doesn’t it? - consists of sweat control lining, an enhanced cushion layer, a padded heel cushion, a cupped heel and arch support and a steel arch foundation. Now you can see just why these boots are so comfortable.
As well as the RCS system, they also come equipped with tough tec lightweight and durable rubber riding soles. These offer plenty of support and mean that your boots won’t fall apart after one day out in the fields.
Now, some people are happy to wear boots purely for their functionality. And others would rather get trench foot so long as they look good. Well now you don’t have to choose between the two. That’s right, these Dublin Pinnacle Boots look fandabidozi.
They are made out of beautiful redskin leather and they have a slick and fashionable lacing system running up the side, which looks great. You’ll be minding your own business riding through town and heads will turn to check out your awesome boots.
You must ensure that you look after these boots. Though they are very tough, durable and lasting, there are a number of things that you can do to ensure that they last you a long time. So, why not take a look at our guide to maintaining your boots and keeping them in tip top shape for a long time?
More From ...Dublin »
Riding Boots »
Dublin Riding Boots »
|15-Oct-2013||Product:||Great width adjustable boot.|
Yes, it’s true! We offer free delivery on everything for delivery to UK mainland.
If you just can’t wait and you need you items delivered fast then we offer a selection of other delivery services as a great cost:
Free Delivery (Up to 10 Working Days) FREE
Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days) for just £3.95
Next Day Delivery* for just £8.95
Saturday Delivery** for just £19.99
We also deliver to the Channel Islands and Europe as well as a standard worldwide postage.
If the items are in stock we aim to dispatch within 24, if item state 'available within 2-3 days' dispatch may vary depending on supplies.
*Please note that 'Next Day Delivery' will be dispatched within the next working day (this excludes dispatch on Saturday and Sunday). Next working day orders must be placed before 2:00pm to guarantee the delivery.**Saturday delivery only applies to products we have in stock and do not state 'stock on the way'. Orders must be placed by 2:00pm on Friday to qualify for Saturday delivery. Please allow until 2:00pm for your order to be delivered.
For further information on either premium services or international delivery contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01342 710624
We are happy to exchange or refund your items if you aren't happy with them, however we do have a few guidelines...
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Equine Superstore Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Equine Superstore and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Equine Superstore will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
• This will not affect your statutory rights.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A EQUINE SUPERSTORE RETURNS FORM. Click here to see our form
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Equine Superstore Returns Department