The Toggi Suffolk Jodhpur Boot is a comfortable and durable jodhpur boot with a water resistant nubuck leather upper and a breathable fabric lining. They have a moulded rubber riding sole unit making them perfect for riding or yard work. Their elasticated gusset and classic short pull-on style make them the ideal go-to choice for lots of different activities, whether in the saddle or out walking in the countryside.
- Comfortable and durable boot - Water resistant - Nubuck leather upper - Breathable fabric lining - Moulded rubber riding sole - Elasticated gusset - Short pull-on style
We are happy to exchange or refund your items if you aren't happy with them, however we do have a few guidelines...
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Equine Superstore Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Equine Superstore and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Equine Superstore will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please note we do not accept returns on any saddles.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
All returns should be sent to the following address: Equine Superstore Returns Department Falcon Park Hophurst Lane Crawley Down West Sussex RH10 4XF
Free Delivery - NEW changes made to our free delivery service If your order exceeds £45, we offer a fantastic free delivery service. Your shipping address must be based in UK mainland (this offer does exclude UK Islands and Channel Islands)
Next Day Delivery We will dispatch your items the same day if you place your order before 2pm (this excludes Saturday and Sunday). Next day orders must be placed before 2pm to guarantee this next day delivery service
Delivery to UK Mainland
Time of delivery
Up to 10 working days
Only applies to orders £45 and over, UK mainland only. Not courier tracked
5-7 working days
Courier tracked - Unavailable in special UK areas, Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man.
3-4 working days
Courier tracked - Available in special UK areas at £5.95. Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man & Northern Ireland at £11.99
Next working day
Courier tracked - Order must be placed before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery. Unavailable in special UK areas
*Please notes this excludes special UK areas, Channel Islands, Northern Islands, Scottish Islands, Islands & Isle of Man. Other postage options will be available during the checkout process.
When do you dispatch? We aim to dispatch all items with an ‘In stock’ status on the day of purchase. If your item has a status of ‘Available within 2-3 days’ then this will be on special order from our trusted suppliers. Learn more about stock status’
If your item is on special order from a supplier then we will be in contact to let you know if this incurs any delay in your prefered delivery chosen during original purchase. Orders will not be dispatched during weekends or public holidays.
Can I collect from your store? If you are local to us then why not collect from our store for free, just simply select ‘collection’ when selecting delivery options at the checkout. We will call you directly as soon as your goods are ready to collect. On collection please bring proof of purchase (your order confirmation) and a form of ID. See if you are local, look at our store on google maps or check out our address
European & International Delivery We do have set prices online to ship to European and international location. Please note these are not based on the weight of your parcel therefore if you would like to contact our team directly for a quote then we would be happy to take your order over the phone.
In some cases your order may incur a surcharge, if this should happen we will be in contact as soon as possible. Please note if you are looking to ship further afield then we may not have a set postage set up for your country - get a quote or place an order on 01342 710624.
Feefo Reviews - Average 92% (12 reviews)
All as described with a good delivery service and clear returns instructions.
Excellent comfy boots. On my second pair. First pair lasted really well.
I bought a pair of brown ones while on holiday in Scotland and have been looking for a pair of black found them here at £5 less they are very comfortable walking boots for me as they are sturdy but light on the feet
Bought the boots and within 1 week they had gone baggy around the top , so consequently my feet slipped out very easily ... not using them now too dangerous for work !!!
fab boots, durable and comfy
absolutely love these boots
They were as expected and excellent value
Not the best fit but comfortable if you have a shallow ankle like myself
They are OK but not as good as Toggi fll length boot. They let water on the second use so I had to dubb them to try and stop them letting water. The Toggi boots are waterproof.
an excellent fitting comfortable boot
Lovely boots but very large fit, needed a size smaller than usual.
They look good and feel good, the quality of the leather is not as good as i would have hoped for in farmhouse use.The leather is a bit soft for a "working boot"
I've yet to wear them as I'm waiting for my new chaps. I bought them because they seem to be the only decently price waterproof boot on the market. They're certainly 'robust' but I'll get used to that.