If you've received something and it's not quite right, don't worry! Returns are easy & don't cost you a penny. Before you start, you'll need your order number handy. You can find this on your confirmation email.
Find out More
Here's what you need to know about our returns policy in a nutshell: you can return any unwanted items in exchange for a refund within 30 days of purchasing. We just ask that it's in good condition and that it's packaged well!
How to Return an Unwanted Item
- Fill in our quick and easy returns form.
- Pack your parcel securely, including your packing slip or a note about your order (this is so that we can identify the correct customer to refund.) Where possible, we recommend using the same packaging the item came in.
- Print your returns label (you'll receive this once you have completed the form!)
- Drop your parcel at your nearest DPD Local Drop Off point.
- Once we receive your parcel back at our warehouse, we'll check the item and process your refund!
- Customers may return any item within 30 working days for a full refund providing the goods are unused and in a re-saleable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable.
- All returned packages must include the packing slip your parcel arrived with or written details confirming your order number, email address and postcode.
- Returns labels must NOT be stuck to the product packaging (eg boot boxes) and should be secured to suitable outer packaging that protects the product packaging.
- Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-saleable condition.
- If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time.
- If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 days of receipt of the item.
- If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore within 7 days. We may ask you to send photos of the fault so that we can deal with the problem accordingly. Please send the photos via email to [email protected] and include your order number, as well as any relevant details about the fault.
- Please allow at least 7 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.