In the Pink Powder contains live probiotic yeast and prebiotics to optimise gut function and balance the diet, allowing your horse to fully utilize his feed intake and gain perfect condition. In the Pink Powder is the most cost effective feed balancer you can buy. Plus, it helps your horse optimise his diet. So you feed less and save on hard feed.
Weight-g per day/scoops per day
Concentrated use-32g / 4 scoops
Feed balancer- 16-24g / 2-3
Concentrated use- 24g / 3 scoops
Feed balancer- 16g / 2 scoops
Add to daily feed ration.
A 1.4kg pot fed at 24g per day will last approx. 60 days.
When to feed:
Feed to balance the diet with micronutrients and to provide key gut support to maintain perfect condition.
Composition Wheat feed, Dicalcium phosphate, Maize, Brewers' yeast, Whey protein powder, Bitter orange peel (ripe), Soya oil, Sodium chloride, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Whey powder, Rapeseed oil, Wheat protein, Maltodextrin, Beetroot juice, Magnesium oxide.
Crude Fibre- 10.6%
Sodium- 6210 mg/kg
Calcium- 48600 mg/kg
Phosphorous- 39200 mg/kg
Magnesium- 2820 mg/kg
Additives (per kg):
Calcium iodate, anhydrous- E3 (22.8 mg) 14.7 mg Iodine
Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate- E 4 (14,800 mg) 3,740 mg Copper
Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate- E 1 (7,380 mg) 2,210 mg Iron
Manganous oxide- E 5 (2,380 mg) 1,480 mg Manganese
Selenised yeast inactivated- E 3b8.10 (5,900 mg) 5.9 mg Selenium
Zinc oxide- E 6 (4,100 mg) 2,950 mg Zinc
Biotin- 23.6 mg
Choline chloride- 1,480 mg
Folic acid- 110 mg
Nicotinic acid- 653 mg
Pantothenic Acid- 369 mg
Vitamin A- E 672 221,000 I.U
Vitamin B12- 2.45 mg
Vitamin B2- 246 mg
Vitamin B6- 147 mg
Vitamin D3- E 671 36,900 I.U.
Vitamin E- 3a700 16,400 I.U.
Vitamin K- 125 mg
Saccharomyces cerevisiae- NCYC Sc47 4b1702 4.01 x 10(11) cfu
We are happy to exchange or refund your items if you aren't happy with them, however we do have a few guidelines...
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Equine Superstore Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Equine Superstore and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Equine Superstore will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please note we do not accept returns on any saddles.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
All returns should be sent to the following address: Equine Superstore Returns Department Falcon Park Hophurst Lane Crawley Down West Sussex RH10 4XF
Free Delivery - NEW changes made to our free delivery service If your order exceeds £45, we offer a fantastic free delivery service. Your shipping address must be based in UK mainland (this offer does exclude UK Islands and Channel Islands)
Next Day Delivery We will dispatch your items the same day if you place your order before 2pm (this excludes Saturday and Sunday). Next day orders must be placed before 2pm to guarantee this next day delivery service
Delivery to UK Mainland
Time of delivery
Up to 10 working days
Only applies to orders £45 and over, UK mainland only. Not courier tracked
5-7 working days
Courier tracked - Unavailable in special UK areas, Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man.
3-4 working days
Courier tracked - Available in special UK areas at £5.95. Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man & Northern Ireland at £11.99
Next working day
Courier tracked - Order must be placed before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery. Unavailable in special UK areas
*Please notes this excludes special UK areas, Channel Islands, Northern Islands, Scottish Islands, Islands & Isle of Man. Other postage options will be available during the checkout process.
When do you dispatch? We aim to dispatch all items with an ‘In stock’ status on the day of purchase. If your item has a status of ‘Available within 2-3 days’ then this will be on special order from our trusted suppliers. Learn more about stock status’
If your item is on special order from a supplier then we will be in contact to let you know if this incurs any delay in your prefered delivery chosen during original purchase. Orders will not be dispatched during weekends or public holidays.
Can I collect from your store? If you are local to us then why not collect from our store for free, just simply select ‘collection’ when selecting delivery options at the checkout. We will call you directly as soon as your goods are ready to collect. On collection please bring proof of purchase (your order confirmation) and a form of ID. See if you are local, look at our store on google maps or check out our address
European & International Delivery We do have set prices online to ship to European and international location. Please note these are not based on the weight of your parcel therefore if you would like to contact our team directly for a quote then we would be happy to take your order over the phone.
In some cases your order may incur a surcharge, if this should happen we will be in contact as soon as possible. Please note if you are looking to ship further afield then we may not have a set postage set up for your country - get a quote or place an order on 01342 710624.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
In The Pink Powder Digestion Supplement