- You cannot add "Amigo Insulator Medium 210D Loops - 5ft 6"" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Amigo Insulator Medium 210D Loops
We love this cosy insulator rug by Amigo! Ideal as a stand-alone stable rug or versatile to layer with a turnout, it features a 210 denier ripstop polyester outer for durability, plus a cosy 200g fibrefill lining for warmth. The classic cut comes with double front closures for ease of access, plus an anti-bacterial, anti static, shine enhancing polyester lining. It’s breathable, lightweight and suitable for the changing seasons.
Free Delivery On Orders Over £65
This Amigo Insulator is perfect for keeping warm in cooler weather. A firm favourite amongst equestrians, it’s smart, stylish and extremely practical. Made from a 210 denier ripstop polyester outer that can withstand heavy winds, it’s perfect for turning out your horse during the autumn, early winter or spring. The Amigo Insulator Medium will keep your horse comfortable and cosy on cold days thanks to the 200g fibrefill, but it’s not heavy or overbearing. The classic cut design features double front closures and cross surcingles for a secure fit. The liner loops to the neck area mean you have the option to attach a liner to change the rug’s weight. A versatile and popular everyday option.
- 210D Ripstop polyester outer.
- 200g fibrefill, polyester lined with a classic original cut.
- Classic cut design with double front closures.
- Antibacterial, anti-static, shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Loops to the neck area to attach the optional neck cover.
- Adjustable fillet string.
- Cross surcingles for a secure fit
- Weight: 200g
Amigo rugs are part of the reputable Horseware family, established in Ireland in 1985. Take a look at the rest of our popular Amigo range.
Equine Superstore Says...
This breathable fabric allows moisture to escape, keeping your horse dry and comfortable.