- Home /
- Barrier Animal Healthcare Lavender Wash
A must for after exercise. Our high quality, no-rinse formula body washes are great to keep around the yard or in the horse box at shows
Lavender Wash is a super quality non-rinse body wash especially designed to soothe, calm and relax your horse after exercise, whilst at the same time removing heavy sweat and dirt with ease.
Contents: High Grade Essential & Natural Herbal Oils. Coconut Cleanser.
Only the purest high-grade concentrated lavender and coconut derivatives chosen for their cleaning and conditioning qualities. Lavender is one of the best soothing oils available and is excellent in helping bruises to disperse, especially on the legs. It is considered to be the ‘reviving’ plant and is used as a restorative and tonic against lethargy. Natural coconut derivatives are probably the kindest yet most thorough cleansers.
Concentrated: Our low lathering formulation is very concentrated - a little goes a long way. It is quite runny, because it is totally natural and we will not include artificial thickeners, gels (which can be animal bi-products), soaps or detergents.
Directions for Use: Just add approximately 5/6 capfuls to a standard bucket of water. sponge down and leave to dry naturally. Lavender Wash can also be applied neat to bruised areas, minor cuts and grazes. No need to rinse when using this very low lathering wash. Leave to dry naturally.
Endorsements & Tried & Tested: This is wonderful at soothing cuts, grazes and bruising. It is so calming and soothing and to be quite honest I almost wanted to wash in it myself. A success in my book.' Scored 9 out of 10. - Ellen Austin - June 2003
‘Last year my dressage horse had a terrible time with sweat rash, despite always being washed off. Then I discovered Lavender Wash – and what a difference it’s made! Since using this brilliant product he has never once had any skin irritation, it leaves his coat silky clean, plus he loves the smell and finds it really relaxing. Another bonus is the no-rinse formula – an absolute must in winter when you don’t want a clipped horse wet for too long. Many thanks for this wonderful product – I certainly won’t be using anything else but your Lavender Wash in the future.’ - Maria Wellman, Dressage Rider & Trainer.
The Lavender Wash is really wonderful. I used it myself after the 65km Ullswater Endurance Ride, as I was rather stiff! I don’t know if it is the soothing scent, but it certainly revived my spirits! It gives a lovely ‘silky’ feel to the water and has a very low lather. I have used it after a 50km GR and, having washed off Henry’s legs with plain water, this lavender wash cleans them very well. The following day his coat is clean and shining with no residue of sweat/dirt/grease, which often happens when I use plain water to wash off after a ride. Very good value, a little goes a long way. - Heather Park, Endurance GB, Cumbria.
I used Lavender Wash at Kielder Forest ride to wash down Kifinti doing the 38km Novice GR Ride. It has a nice relaxing smell and removed dirt with more ease than water on its own. I would definitely use it again. – Liz Dentice, Endurance GB, Cumbria.
Safety Data: Non-toxic & Non-irritant
No Chemicals, No Artificial Thickeners, No Soap, No Detergent.
No materials have knowingly been included in this product that may contravene current FEI or HRA Rules.
Further Great Body Washes In Our Equine Range: 'Revitalising Wash with Spearmint & Peppermint', 'Grass & Stable Stain Remover' & 'Anti-itch Soothing Shampoo'
Pack Sizes: Available in 5L, 1L and 500 ml
Any orders placed between 15th November 2016 and 23rd December 2016 will have an extended exchange period to allow for Christmas gifts. Any order placed in this time frame needs to be returned by Friday 13th January 2016 for an exchange or a credit note. Normal refund terms and conditions of 14 working days apply.
We are happy to exchange or refund your items if you aren't happy with them, however we do have a few guidelines...
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Equine Superstore Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Equine Superstore and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Equine Superstore will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please note we do not accept returns on any saddles.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
• This will not affect your statutory rights.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A EQUINE SUPERSTORE RETURNS FORM. Click here to see our form
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Equine Superstore Returns Department
Free Delivery - NEW changes made to our free delivery service
If your order exceeds £45, we offer a fantastic free delivery service. Your shipping address must be based in UK mainland (this offer does exclude UK Islands and Channel Islands)
Next Day Delivery
We will dispatch your items the same day if you place your order before 2pm (this excludes Saturday and Sunday). Next day orders must be placed before 2pm to guarantee this next day delivery service
Delivery to UK Mainland
|Service||Time of delivery||Price||Notes|
|Free||Up to 10 working days||FREE||Only applies to orders £45 and over, UK mainland only. Not courier tracked|
|Supersaver||5-7 working days||£2.95||Courier tracked - Unavailable in special UK areas, Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man.|
|Standard||3-4 working days||£4.95||Courier tracked - Available in special UK areas at £5.95. Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man & Northern Ireland at £11.99|
|Next Day||Next working day||£8.95||Courier tracked - Order must be placed before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery. Unavailable in special UK areas|
*Please notes this excludes special UK areas, Channel Islands, Northern Islands, Scottish Islands, Islands & Isle of Man. Other postage options will be available during the checkout process.
When do you dispatch?
We aim to dispatch all items with an ‘In stock’ status on the day of purchase. If your item has a status of ‘Available within 2-3 days’ then this will be on special order from our trusted suppliers. Learn more about stock status’
If your item is on special order from a supplier then we will be in contact to let you know if this incurs any delay in your prefered delivery chosen during original purchase.
Orders will not be dispatched during weekends or public holidays.
Can I collect from your store?
If you are local to us then why not collect from our store for free, just simply select ‘collection’ when selecting delivery options at the checkout. We will call you directly as soon as your goods are ready to collect. On collection please bring proof of purchase (your order confirmation) and a form of ID. See if you are local, look at our store on google maps or check out our address
European & International Delivery
We do have set prices online to ship to European and international location. Please note these are not based on the weight of your parcel therefore if you would like to contact our team directly for a quote then we would be happy to take your order over the phone.
In some cases your order may incur a surcharge, if this should happen we will be in contact as soon as possible. Please note if you are looking to ship further afield then we may not have a set postage set up for your country - get a quote or place an order on 01342 710624.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Next Working Day Delivery available on orders placed before 2pm
If you need any help just contact us on 01273 837 824 or customerservices
If you are not satisfied with your order - send it back within 14 days of receipt