Here are some of the boots’ key features. If you want to see the features explained and see close up the quality of these boots the check out our video at the bottom of the page.
- Waterproof yet nice and breathable
- Stylish country boots
- Nice and comfortable
- RCS footbed system offering all day comfort and support
- Made out of beautiful redskin leather
- Sweat control lining
- Steel arch foundation for added stability
- Durable Tough Tech rubber sole for stability and Traction Control Grip
If you are on the search for the perfect country boot - and let’s face it who isn’t? - then look no further. Seriously, you can stop your search right now. These Dublin Waterproof River Boots are ace, top-notch, brilliant, however you want to say it, they are simply great.
We know just how much everyone enjoys a lovely walk around the countryside soaking in the peace and tranquility, whilst pocketing some conkers or picking blackberries. But wait a minute, it’s chucking it down outside, the ground is all soggy, and no one likes wet feet, so you had better stay in. Nope! Not with these boots.
These sturdy and reliable boots are 100% waterproof, thanks to the innovative HBR Waterproof Membrane. Pretty cool eh? That’s right this membrane is seam sealed for maximum protection against the wet and it has a high abrasion lining for maximum resistance to wear and tear.
As well as keeping your feet nice and dry, they also come with a microporous (good word!) membrane, which maintains breathability. This means your feet will be nice and comfortable as well as bone dry.
Let’s focus on the comfort of these boots for a second, or maybe a few seconds. The Dublin Waterproof River Boots have a cupped heel and arch support as well as a padded heel cushion. Yep, that’s right, after wearing these on a few outings you will wish your bed was this comfortable.
Oh I nearly forgot, as well as comfort and the fact that they are 100% waterproof, these boots are also pretty stylish. They are made from a lovely deep redskin leather making them very pleasing on the eye.
If you do decide to get your hands on these lovely boots then you will want them to last a long time. And, whilst they are sturdy and durable, you can help make them last even longer by looking after them properly. So, why not take a look at our guide to maintaining your boots and keeping them in tip top shape for a long time?
|Master SKU||Dublin Waterproof River Boots|
More From ...Dublin »
Riding Boots »
Dublin Riding Boots »
Riding Boots Sale »
Dublin Riding Boots Sale »
Gifts for Her »
Dublin Gifts for Her »
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||The company was amazing, very fast and efficient. :)|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||I LOVE THESE BOOTS..VERY WARM AND COMFORTABLE..TOTALLY WATERPROOF.. YOU WILL NOT REGRET BUYING THEM.|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Good price reliable service|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Just what I was looking for brilliant !|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Great help and service|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Fabulous boot! Totally waterproof and out of the box comfort! Walked for 2.5 hours with no sore spots at all. Really recommend this boot!|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Seem good at moment and still waterproof however only had them 3 weeks|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Very comfortable boots.|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Great item very happy|
|15-Oct-2013||Product:||Very comfortable, stout and so far waterproof!|
|15-Oct-2013||Product:||Quality product arrived brand new in complete packaging, very comfortable. lovely brown colour.|
|16-Oct-2013||Product:||delivered next day|
|17-Oct-2013||Product:||I Love my new boots. Never had them off my feet.|
|17-Oct-2013||Product:||Lovely comfortable boots. Just right for use on the yard|
Free Delivery - NEW changes made to our free delivery service
If your order exceeds £45, we offer a fantastic free delivery service. Your shipping address must be based in UK mainland (this offer does exclude UK Islands and Channel Islands)
Next Day Delivery
We will dispatch your items the same day if you place your order before 2pm (this excludes Saturday and Sunday). Next day orders must be placed before 2pm to guarantee this next day delivery service
Delivery to UK Mainland
|Service||Time of delivery||Price||Notes|
|Free||Up to 10 working days||FREE||Only applies to orders £45 and over, UK mainland only. Not courier tracked|
|Supersaver||5-7 working days||£2.95||Courier tracked - Unavailable in special UK areas, Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man.|
|Standard||3-4 working days||£4.95||Courier tracked - Available in special UK areas at £5.95. Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man & Northern Ireland at £11.99|
|Next Day||Next working day||£8.95||Courier tracked - Order must be placed before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery. Unavailable in special UK areas|
*Please notes this excludes special UK areas, Channel Islands, Northern Islands, Scottish Islands, Islands & Isle of Man. Other postage options will be available during the checkout process.
When do you dispatch?
We aim to dispatch all items with an ‘In stock’ status on the day of purchase. If your item has a status of ‘Available within 2-3 days’ then this will be on special order from our trusted suppliers. Learn more about stock status’
If your item is on special order from a supplier then we will be in contact to let you know if this incurs any delay in your prefered delivery chosen during original purchase.
Orders will not be dispatched during weekends or public holidays.
Can I collect from your store?
If you are local to us then why not collect from our store for free, just simply select ‘collection’ when selecting delivery options at the checkout. We will call you directly as soon as your goods are ready to collect. On collection please bring proof of purchase (your order confirmation) and a form of ID. See if you are local, look at our store on google maps or check out our address
European & International Delivery
We do have set prices online to ship to European and international location. Please note these are not based on the weight of your parcel therefore if you would like to contact our team directly for a quote then we would be happy to take your order over the phone.
In some cases your order may incur a surcharge, if this should happen we will be in contact as soon as possible. Please note if you are looking to ship further afield then we may not have a set postage set up for your country - get a quote or place an order on 01342 710624.
Products purchased between Monday 3rd November & 23rd December will benefit from an extended Christmas Return period. Please note items need to arrive with us before Friday 9th January to qualify. Returns in this period can ONLY be Exchanged or receive a Credit Note to use against a future order. The usual returns period applies for refunds. (14 days)
We are happy to exchange or refund your items if you aren't happy with them, however we do have a few guidelines...
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Equine Superstore Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Equine Superstore and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Equine Superstore will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please note we do not accept returns on any saddles.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
• This will not affect your statutory rights.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A EQUINE SUPERSTORE RETURNS FORM. Click here to see our form
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Equine Superstore Returns Department