Here are some of the key features of these boots:
- Uber-stylish boots
- Classic redskin leather
- Waterproof and durable
- Warm and comfy fleece lining
- Perfect for frosty and colder days
- RCS footbed system for all day comfort and support
- Sweat control lining
- Cupped heel and arch support and padded heel cushion
- Steel arch foundation for added stability
- Durable Tough Tech sole
‘Holy moly, those boots look good!’ - This is the first thing you will think when they arrive at your door. That’s right, the Dublin Eskimo River Fleece Boot is a gorgeous piece of footwear that offers a fashionable and chic edge to your riding attire. Not that you need it. I am sure you already look great when you’re out and about. I am sure when you pass people, they think ‘oh boy, that person is one stylish individual’. But why not enhance your look further with these redskin leather boots?
Boots shouldn’t just look good though, we know this. Luckily these boots aren’t all style over substance. They do look the part, but they are also waterproof - no more soggy socks - and durable, meaning they will keep you happy for a long long time.
You will no longer fear wet feet in the rain. You will no longer fear blisters or uncomfortable feet when out and about riding or strolling in the countryside. The reason these fears will no longer pop into your head, is because these boots are uber-comfortable. That’s right, UBER-comfortable.
Their comfort comes from the RCS foot bed, as well as the fantastic synthetic fleece lining, which not only looks great, but also adds extra warmth and comfort. The Eskimo River Fleece Boots also have the Dublin Tough Tech outer sole, which increases comfort further, and also offers plenty of durability.
So, if you are after a pair of boots that are breathable but waterproof, stylish but durable, comfortable yet still sturdy and safe, then we strongly advise you to seriously consider the Dublin Eskimo River Fleece Boots.
Yeah sure these boots are great. They look good and are nice and durable. However, you will still want to do all you can to make sure they stay in good shape. So, why not take a look at our guide to maintaining your boots and keeping them in tip top shape for a long time?
More From ...Dublin »
Riding Boots »
Dublin Riding Boots »
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Delivered straight away - brilliant service|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:|| Really lovely boots. Sturdy and warm. |
Am only disappointed that I didn't delay ordering by a week to benefit from the sale!! Thank you
|15-Oct-2013||Product:||I am a standard size 7 and these were too small and tight around calf despite having skinny legs! No room to wear anything besides skin tight jeans or leggings.|
|17-Oct-2013||Product:||Excellent - love them just what i need for the winter months.|
|20-Oct-2013||Product:||Really pleased with boots look great super comfy and £50 cheaper than local equine shop?!|
|05-Oct-2014||Product:||Speedy service good price|
Yes, it’s true! We offer free delivery on everything for delivery to UK mainland.
If you just can’t wait and you need you items delivered fast then we offer a selection of other delivery services as a great cost:
Free Delivery (Up to 10 Working Days) FREE
Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days) for just £3.95
Next Day Delivery* for just £8.95
Saturday Delivery** for just £19.99
We also deliver to the Channel Islands and Europe as well as a standard worldwide postage.
If the items are in stock we aim to dispatch within 24, if item state 'available within 2-3 days' dispatch may vary depending on supplies.
*Please note that 'Next Day Delivery' will be dispatched within the next working day (this excludes dispatch on Saturday and Sunday). Next working day orders must be placed before 2:00pm to guarantee the delivery.**Saturday delivery only applies to products we have in stock and do not state 'stock on the way'. Orders must be placed by 2:00pm on Friday to qualify for Saturday delivery. Please allow until 2:00pm for your order to be delivered.
For further information on either premium services or international delivery contact us by email email@example.com or call 01342 710624
We are happy to exchange or refund your items if you aren't happy with them, however we do have a few guidelines...
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Equine Superstore Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Equine Superstore and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Equine Superstore will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please note we do not accept returns on any saddles.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
• This will not affect your statutory rights.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A EQUINE SUPERSTORE RETURNS FORM. Click here to see our form
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Equine Superstore Returns Department