Here are some of the key features of these boots:
- Uber-stylish boots
- Classic redskin leather
- Waterproof and durable
- Warm and comfy fleece lining
- Perfect for frosty and colder days
- RCS footbed system for all day comfort and support
- Sweat control lining
- Cupped heel and arch support and padded heel cushion
- Steel arch foundation for added stability
- Durable Tough Tech sole
‘Holy moly, those boots look good!’ - This is the first thing you will think when they arrive at your door. That’s right, the Dublin Eskimo River Fleece Boot is a gorgeous piece of footwear that offers a fashionable and chic edge to your riding attire. Not that you need it. I am sure you already look great when you’re out and about. I am sure when you pass people, they think ‘oh boy, that person is one stylish individual’. But why not enhance your look further with these redskin leather boots?
Boots shouldn’t just look good though, we know this. Luckily these boots aren’t all style over substance. They do look the part, but they are also waterproof - no more soggy socks - and durable, meaning they will keep you happy for a long long time.
You will no longer fear wet feet in the rain. You will no longer fear blisters or uncomfortable feet when out and about riding or strolling in the countryside. The reason these fears will no longer pop into your head, is because these boots are uber-comfortable. That’s right, UBER-comfortable.
Their comfort comes from the RCS foot bed, as well as the fantastic synthetic fleece lining, which not only looks great, but also adds extra warmth and comfort. The Eskimo River Fleece Boots also have the Dublin Tough Tech outer sole, which increases comfort further, and also offers plenty of durability.
So, if you are after a pair of boots that are breathable but waterproof, stylish but durable, comfortable yet still sturdy and safe, then we strongly advise you to seriously consider the Dublin Eskimo River Fleece Boots.
Yeah sure these boots are great. They look good and are nice and durable. However, you will still want to do all you can to make sure they stay in good shape. So, why not take a look at our guide to maintaining your boots and keeping them in tip top shape for a long time?
More From ...Dublin »
Riding Boots »
Dublin Riding Boots »
Gifts for Her »
Dublin Gifts for Her »
|14-Oct-2013||Product:||Delivered straight away - brilliant service|
|14-Oct-2013||Product:|| Really lovely boots. Sturdy and warm. |
Am only disappointed that I didn't delay ordering by a week to benefit from the sale!! Thank you
|15-Oct-2013||Product:||I am a standard size 7 and these were too small and tight around calf despite having skinny legs! No room to wear anything besides skin tight jeans or leggings.|
|17-Oct-2013||Product:||Excellent - love them just what i need for the winter months.|
|20-Oct-2013||Product:||Really pleased with boots look great super comfy and £50 cheaper than local equine shop?!|
|05-Oct-2014||Product:||Speedy service good price|
Free Delivery - NEW changes made to our free delivery service
If your order exceeds £45, we offer a fantastic free delivery service. Your shipping address must be based in UK mainland (this offer does exclude UK Islands and Channel Islands)
Next Day Delivery
We will dispatch your items the same day if you place your order before 2pm (this excludes Saturday and Sunday). Next day orders must be placed before 2pm to guarantee this next day delivery service
Delivery to UK Mainland
|Service||Time of delivery||Price||Notes|
|Free||Up to 10 working days||FREE||Only applies to orders £45 and over, UK mainland only. Not courier tracked|
|Supersaver||5-7 working days||£2.95||Courier tracked - Unavailable in special UK areas, Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man.|
|Standard||3-4 working days||£4.95||Courier tracked - Available in special UK areas at £5.95. Guernsey, Jersey & Isle of Man & Northern Ireland at £11.99|
|Next Day||Next working day||£8.95||Courier tracked - Order must be placed before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery. Unavailable in special UK areas|
*Please notes this excludes special UK areas, Channel Islands, Northern Islands, Scottish Islands, Islands & Isle of Man. Other postage options will be available during the checkout process.
When do you dispatch?
We aim to dispatch all items with an ‘In stock’ status on the day of purchase. If your item has a status of ‘Available within 2-3 days’ then this will be on special order from our trusted suppliers. Learn more about stock status’
If your item is on special order from a supplier then we will be in contact to let you know if this incurs any delay in your prefered delivery chosen during original purchase.
Orders will not be dispatched during weekends or public holidays.
Can I collect from your store?
If you are local to us then why not collect from our store for free, just simply select ‘collection’ when selecting delivery options at the checkout. We will call you directly as soon as your goods are ready to collect. On collection please bring proof of purchase (your order confirmation) and a form of ID. See if you are local, look at our store on google maps or check out our address
European & International Delivery
We do have set prices online to ship to European and international location. Please note these are not based on the weight of your parcel therefore if you would like to contact our team directly for a quote then we would be happy to take your order over the phone.
In some cases your order may incur a surcharge, if this should happen we will be in contact as soon as possible. Please note if you are looking to ship further afield then we may not have a set postage set up for your country - get a quote or place an order on 01342 710624.
Products purchased between Monday 3rd November & 23rd December will benefit from an extended Christmas Return period. Please note items need to arrive with us before Friday 9th January to qualify. Returns in this period can ONLY be Exchanged or receive a Credit Note to use against a future order. The usual returns period applies for refunds. (14 days)
We are happy to exchange or refund your items if you aren't happy with them, however we do have a few guidelines...
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Equine Superstore Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Equine Superstore and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Equine Superstore will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please note we do not accept returns on any saddles.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
• This will not affect your statutory rights.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A EQUINE SUPERSTORE RETURNS FORM. Click here to see our form
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Equine Superstore Returns Department