Available in Red, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow and Pink.
More From ...Horse Bandages »
Yes, it’s true! We offer free delivery on everything for delivery to UK mainland.
If you just can’t wait and you need you items delivered fast then we offer a selection of other delivery services as a great cost:
Free Delivery (Up to 10 Working Days) FREE
Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days) for just £3.49
Next Day Delivery* for just £6.99
Saturday Delivery** for just £19.99
We also deliver to the Channel Islands and Europe as well as a standard worldwide postage.
If the items are in stock we aim to dispatch within 24, if item state 'available within 2-3 days' dispatch may vary depending on supplies.
*Please note that 'Next Day Delivery' will be dispatched within the next working day (this excludes dispatch on Saturday and Sunday). Next working day orders must be placed before 2:00pm to guarantee the delivery.**Saturday delivery only applies to products we have in stock and do not state 'stock on the way'. Orders must be placed by 2:00pm on Friday to qualify for Saturday delivery. Please allow until 2:00pm for your order to be delivered.
For further information on either premium services or international delivery contact us by email email@example.com or call 01342 710624
We are happy to exchange or refund your items if you aren't happy with them, however we do have a few guidelines...
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. All returned packages must include a completed Equine Superstore Returns Form. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Equine Superstore and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Equine Superstore reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Equine Superstore within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Equine Superstore immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Equine Superstore will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Equine Superstore. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
• This will not affect your statutory rights.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A EQUINE SUPERSTORE RETURNS FORM. Click here to see our form
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Equine Superstore Returns Department